5/21/10

Kurt Wenner - 3D street painting in Kaohsiung

Last Sunday, 16 May 2010, I visited Kurt Wenner's painting exhibition which takes place from 10-24 May 2010 near Han-lai Hotel.
As soon as I arrived at the exposition area, I realized that there's a long queue in front of the entrance. I was thinking to go back before finally decided to join the queue. The weather in Kaohsiung recently is not really cooperative, especially during daytime where the temperature could go up to 30-33 degree Celcius. Around me, almost all visitors in queue were hiding under their umbrella.
In short, after approximately one hour of queuing, we finally entered the exhibition hall. The staff offered us 2 options: whether standing on a deck where you can have the best view of the painting or taking picture with the painter (sitting on the right side) and his artwork. I took the second choice and it's the result..
Name of this drawing is Dragon King’s undersea palace.
From left to right: Matthew Chu, Evelyn Sun, me, Joshua Chen and Kurt Wenner.

0 comments: